Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Dec. 1, 2020 - Readings in Recovery: Today's Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation

 

Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2020

Today’s Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is:

Becoming patient

Let us not rush and demand perfection all at once; it would only blind us. If we are impatient, it is impossible to work a daily program; but if we are patient, we can learn to see our daily opportunities for growth.

We can’t develop a new relationship with our Higher Power overnight. It is worth waiting for, striving for. Let us not go too fast but simply count each day as an opportunity.

Am I learning patience?

Higher Power, I pray that I may be patient as I work my program and develop a relationship with you.

Today I will practice patience with…

Hazelden Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment