Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 13, 2012 - Today's Gift from Hazelden

Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Today's thought from Hazelden is:
I have a new philosophy. I'm only going to dread one day at a time. -- Charles Schulz
Living one day at a time is a big project. Most of us have just enough faith, patience, and courage to last 24 hours. We all seem to be in need of a daily refueling.
Living in today helps keep our lives balanced and simple. At first, we may need to practice staying in the present. We may find that we need to keep bringing ourselves back to today from yesterday or tomorrow.
There is nothing that will happen today that we can't, with God's help, manage.

Today let me keep my feet firmly planted in the bedrock of the present, my only reality.
From the book:
Our Best Days by Nancy Hull-Mast. © 1990 by Hazelden Foundation. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment