Friday, January 22, 2021

Jan. 22, 2021 - Readings in Recovery: Today's Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation

 

Friday, Jan. 22, 2021

Today’s Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is:

Reflection for the Day

Faith is more than our greatest gift; sharing it with others is our greatest responsibility. May recovery help me to continually seek the wisdom and the willingness by which I may well fulfill the immense trust that the Giver of all perfect gifts has placed in our hands.

If you pray, why worry? If you worry, why pray?

Today I Pray

My Higher Power is a mighty fortress, a bulwark that never fails us. May I give praise for my deliverance and for my protection. My Higher Power gives me the gift of faith to share. May I pass it along to others as best I know how and in the loving spirit in which it was given to me.

Today I Will Remember

My Higher Power never has and never will fail me.

Hazelden Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment