Thursday, March 19, 2020

March 19, 2020 - Readings in Recovery: Today's Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation

Thursday, March 19, 2020
Today’s Gift from Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is:
Nurturing new growth
Spring is a time of new and beautiful growth. There can be growth for us, too. We have spent too long in the fall and winter of our lives, the mind-altering substances filtering the sunshine and fading the flowers. Finally, our lives appeared empty and dead.
But like earth at the end of winter, there is still life within us. And when we make the conditions suitable, using abstinence, patience, and love, our lives will again bring forth new growth.
Am I returning or preparing for new growth?
Higher Power, may I feel your love shine down on me to help me grow.
I will prepare for new growth today by…
Hazelden Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment