Thursday, April 5, 2018

April 5, 2018 - Readings in Recovery: Step by Step

Step by Step
Thursday, April 5, 2018

Todaylive just for today. While I cannot and should not ignore my past, I don't live there anymore, nor can I bring into today yesterday's regrets and guilt. Nor can I look into tomorrow and anticipate or fret over its uncertainty and if it will bring something I may not want to deal with. To the extent that my past has any use today, it is to learn from its mistakes so they are not repeated. As for tomorrow, what I might anticipate may never come - and I will have wasted today dreading what isn't there. But if it comes, I will deal with it in its own time - tomorrow. Today requires my attention first. And our common journey continues. Step by step. - Chris M., 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment