Wednesday, June 27, 2018

June 27, 2018 - Readings in Recovery: A Day at a Time

A Day at a Time
Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Reflection for the Day
Little by little, I'm getting over my tendency to procrastinate. I always used to put things off till tomorrow and, of course, they never got done. Instead of, "Do it now," my motto was, "Tomorrow's another day." When I was loaded, I had grandiose plans; when I came down, I was too busy getting "well" to start anything. I've learned in The Program that it's far better to make a mistake once in a while than to never do anything at all.

Am I learning to do it now?

Today I Pray
May God help me cure my habitual tardiness and "get me to the church on time." May I free myself of the self-imposed chaos of life-long procrastination; library books overdue, appointments half-missed, assignments turned in late, schedules unmet, meals half-cooked. May I be sure if I, as an addict, led a disordered life, I, as a recovering addict, need order. May God give me the serenity to restore order and organization to my daily living.

Today I Will Remember
I will not be put off by my tendency to put off.

Hazelden Foundation

1 comment:

  1. God bless Dr.okosun for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HIV since 2015 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HIV out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HIV i saw a comment abou how he cured HIV with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 5days later i was cured from HIV, Dr.okosun truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through you can also reach him on phone:+2347060571038 or hem On that very email dr.okosunspellalter@gmail.com
    whatsup :+2347060571038
    DOCTOR okosun, CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-

    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS (5) enlarge penis

    ReplyDelete